RELEASE DATE: October 17, 2018
REST API for working with clients/contacts
- New REST API for working with clients/contacts added to the system
- At the initial stage, it is intended to be used by selected partners for testing purposes, but it is available to all.
- A description of the methods can be found here: /data/support/ispadmin/new/app/modules/apiModule/v1Module/readme.md.
IPEX REST API
- Removed: Old SOAP API for IPEX call statistics download
- Replacement: New REST API
- Other / Tools / Navigation structure: Tool with the help of which it is possible to find out which tabs the logged-in user has access to
- Modules used and permission settings are both reflected within the structure.
- Overview of all clients on MiktoTik routers in Hardware / Routers / Router status / Dashboard
- Different VAT rates can be used for individual items in General service.
- Client card / History / Clients / Changes - Client portal: Client portal forgotten password requests are logged:
- A note (description) can be added to each user in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- Map filters modified
- Invoicing / Cash box / Sent: PDF file generation upgraded
- Technicians' daily schedules: PDF file generation upgraded
- Modified task save error in Scheduling fixed
- Payment matching rule addition error fixed
- Receipt of requests from the web form fixed: The form used the original URL from ISPadmin 4.
- Addition of holidays to the system in some localizations (e.g. HU) fixed
- Filters in Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices fixed
- Filters in Invoicing / Overviews / Invoicing / By period fixed
- Filter Past due date in Invoicing / Overviews / Debts / Debts fixed
- Retrieved extra switch port (port not included in the switch template) visibility in Active services fixed
- Back button in Settings / Code lists / Nagios / Contacts - Edit fixed
- Total amount in PDF files generated in Invoicing / Overviews / Accounting using the Show list of invoices in PDF (HU localization) fixed
Did this article help you?