RELEASE DATE: February 6, 2019
Send invoices by email
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices / Send invoices by e-mail:
- The Number of clients without an email address item appears even if the value = 0.
- If you click on the number in the Number of emails to be sent item, a window with an overview appears.
- If you click on the number in the Number of clients without an email address, a window with an overview appears.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices / Overview for a particular invoice group:
- If you click on the number in the Sending column, you are redirected directly to the Send invoices page. You do not have to go through the menu in the last column of the table.
- The total number of unsent emails is displayed at the bottom of the table.
Reverse charge column in Statistics / Client stat. / Services
- There is a Reverse charge column in the overview. Two possible values: YES (invoiced in the reverse charge mode), or NO (invoiced in the standard mode).
- There is also a filter with the help of which you can have the system display only services invoiced in the reverse charge mode or only services invoiced in the standard mode.
Logging of automatically suspended services
- A new log of automatically suspended services is available in History (Client card / History, or Statistics / History / History).
- Included: Information about the name of the automatically suspended service, the reason for automatic service suspension and other details (for example: Suspended from - to).
- Invoicing / Overviews / Accounting: If you clicked on the Show list of invoices in PDF button, the downloaded file did not have the .pdf file extension. Now it does.
- Client card / Active services / Particular service: When a dealer was assigned to a particular service, their percentage commission did not get entered automatically by the system. Now it works as it is supposed to.
- The way that new contracts are saved in Client card has been modified. If you clicked on the Save button several times, it could result in multiple entries.
Did this article help you?