RELEASE DATE: May 16, 2019
Filter Internet services based on the "Contract period until" parameter
- We have added a Contract period until filter to the overview of Internet services (Clients / Internet).
- You can find the new filter option in the Details menu.
- Once you select it, two new fields appear: FROM and TO. You can define a specific interval, or you can specify only the FROM part or the TO part.
Hardware / Routers / Router status / BW test
- Column Test start added
- Column Test status added: You can activate/deactivate a test here.
- If you set the test start date to a later date, the test gets marked as ready to start.
Hardware / Settings / Ping settings
- Four more settings have been added to the page:
- Number of ping requests within a single process
- Number of ping processes
- Process start delay
- Influx DB cache size
- These settings can used to optimize the way ping works.
- The predefined values are the recommended ones. Do not change them unless there is a compelling reason for you to do that!
Scheduling / Form Add/Edit a task
- In the form, you can choose any number of technicians. Formerly, it was possible to assign only three technicians to any given task.
- Document multiupload feature implemented: It is possible to upload more than one file at a time.
- You can create any number of invoice items.
- Client card / Items from Inventory: Order by date option in the list of a client's goods fixed
- Scheduling / Unscheduled: During task assignment, you can choose any number of technicians.
- Scheduling / Report: Price for work and Time spent are calculated "in the same way", but the calculation is not limited to technicians.
- Other / Bulk / Action: The Is not option in the filters did not work correctly.
Did this article help you?