RELEASE DATE: June 14, 2019
History of changes in Hardware
- Statistics / History / History:
- New history of access points: New, Changed and Deleted types of records
- Expanded history of devices connected to routers: New and Changed types of records added to the list
- Expanded history of network interfaces: New and Changed types of records added to the list
- Hardware / Routers / All / Particular router / Extra / History: New history of a given router (access points, devices connected to routers and network interfaces)
Individual ping settings – Bulk change
- Using the checkboxes on the left, select those items whose settings you want to bulk change.
- Once you are done, pick the Edit ping settings option from the Bulk action menu above the table and confirm the choice.
- Change the values in the form and click on the Save button.
- Now you can see the new values in the table overview.
Identical service and router IP addresses
- Formerly, it was not possible to save a service when a given client’s IP address was the same as a router IP address.
- Now, it is possible to do that. When you click on the Save button, a window appears that informs you of the conflict. When you confirm your choice, the service is saved.
"Specify your own service types" option
- Settings / Code lists / Clients / Services - stats: You can add new items to the list. You can then select one of them in the Statistics menu in Settings / Code lists / Clients / Service type. Such a service type is to be included in the monthly statistics in Statistics / Client stat. / By connection.
- The problem was that the page contained statistics for WIFI, Cable, FTTB and FTTH service types only.
- Now the page contains statistics for any export type used in service types.
- Settings / Code lists / Clients / Service type: Any service type can be added here. New columns: Control type and Service type. The Service type column renamed to Name.
- In the Control type menu, it is possible to choose the Without control option (intended, for example, for xDSL services). Internet service settings do not reflect this option yet and use the Standard service rules instead.
- Statistics / Client stat. / By connection:Columns Final state / Sum and Average split into half-yearly and yearly statistics
Register of IP addresses
- Statistics / IP ranges : Other IP addresses and Subordinate services added
- It is now possible to find out here which connection within a single service a given entry corresponds to.
Matching one payment to multiple invoices
- Automatic matching of payments to multiple invoices can be activated in Invoicing / Settings / General - item settle_multiple_invoices.
- If the feature is active and if the payment amount is higher than the corresponding invoiced amount, the system will try to settle further invoices. It will proceed according to the payment-invoice matching rules.
- A client made a payment of 150 EUR.
- There are two unsettled invoices: 50 EUR each.
- The system goes through all the payments received and tries to match these payments to particular invoices based on the payment-invoice matching rules.
- The system finds an unpaid for 50EUR and settles it.
- The rest (100 EUR) is transferred to the client's account (overpayment).
- Another run of payment-invoice matching follows.
- The system finds another unpaid invoice based on the payment-invoice matching rules and settles it using the overpayment.
- The overpayment amount changes from 100 EUR to 50 EUR.
- Further invoices are settled only from the overpayment created on receipt of the payment!
- If there is a rule in the payment-invoice matching settings that allows payments and invoices to be matched even though the invoiced amount is higher that the overpayment amount, the system will perform partial invoice settlement.
- ! CAUTION ! It is necessary to make sure that the payment-invoice matching rules are set correctly. For example, if a client tranfers an amount that is higher than a particular invoiced amount using a variable symbol that is the same as the number of the corresponding invoice and if you use payment-invoice matching by variable symbol only, the system will not be able to settle further invoices during subsequent runs.
Client Portal – New Bootstrap CSS
- The entire Client Portal has been rewritten to use the latest version of the Bootstrap Framework.
- All the scripts used have been updated and revised.
- As a result, the Client Portal is now much faster and mobile device friendly (responsive design).
- !!! In the process, it was necessary to modify the CSS styles used. If you use your own (customized) layout of the Portal, you should check for any changes that might have occurred as a consequence of the CSS style modifications. There might be visual differences (colors etc.). Your company logo remains untouched. If you find any differences, please proceed according to the following instructions: https://wiki.ispadmin.eu/en/686-eng/client-portal/faq/1054-how-to-change-graphics-of-client-portal
Dealer Module – New Bootstrap CSS
- The entire Dealer Portal has been rewritten to use the latest version of the Bootstrap Framework.
- All the scripts used have been updated and revised.
- As a result, the Dealer Portal is now much faster and mobile device friendly (responsive design).
- Modal windows have been fixed.
- Clients / VoIP: New column Invoicing group. Table rendering fixed.
- Clients / IPTV: New columns Client number and Invoicing group
- Hardware / Routers / All: If the Apply firewall rules item is not set to Locally, the header of the router in question shows you which router the firewall rules are applied to.
- Invoicing / Overviews / Invoicing / By period: List of issued invoices fixed
Did this article help you?