RELEASE DATE: July 3, 2019
- The following options are available in all the forms in the system that contain a map (Add/Edit client, service, router, etc.).
- A new button has been added to the form that allows you to find a place in the map using the GPS coordinates entered: Find using GPS.
- If you click on the existing Find button, the GPS field will be filled with the GPS coordinates corresponding to the address entered (city, street, etc).
- Coordinates in the DD format are now displayed correctly.
- Add new task (Scheduling / Calendar): If you click on a particular technician and time period in the Calendar, the Add new task form appears. The first Technician select box contains the name of the technician on whose column you clicked.
- Deletion of text (SMS) messages from the queue: SMS messages are deleted one by one. The deadlock timeout has been changed to 1 second.
- Bug fix: Add a new set-top box to an IPTV service (Client card / Active services / Add new service / IPTV)
- Bug fix: Add a new unscheduled task (Scheduling / Unscheduled / Add unscheduled task)
- Bug fix: Filters From/To in Statistics / Client stat. / Cancellations
- Bug fix: Filter Status in Client card / Items from Inventory / Assign items
Did this article help you?