RELEASE DATE: August 20, 2019
Graphical displays of invoiced periods
Graphical displays of invoiced periods have been improved on the following pages:
- Karta klienta / Fakturace
- Client card / Invoicing / Invoice details
- Client card / Invoicing / Edit invoicing period
- Invoicing / Bank / Import / Manual matching of payments to invoices (or Invoicing / Payments / Payments / Manual matching of payments to invoices)
Further changes in this area will appear in forthcoming versions of the system.
The following types of graphs have been reworked:
- Statistics / Server stats / Graphs:
- CPU load
- Open files
- Running processes
- Memory usage
- Swap usage
- HDD utilization
- CPU utilization
- Hardware / Routers:
- Memory usage
- HDD utilization
Hardware / Routers / Router status / WIFI status
- Data retrieval has been optimized.
- The number of requests sent to the database has been reduced.
- The risk of a system freeze has been eliminated.
- Page load times have been lowered.
Global service monitoring (Ping)
- Modified display of ping graphs for services in the Client card
- Clients / Internet: The Details / Ping monitoring filter works differently now. If you use this filter option, the system will show you services with active individual ping monitoring.
- A new permission setting has been added to the form in Settings / Administrators / Administrators: Number of licenses. You can find the setting in the Rights for Header section of the form. If the checkbox is checked, the user can see the total number of available licenses as well as the number of active licenses. If the checkbox is unchecked, the user cannot see the information.
- A new permission setting has been added to the form in Settings / Administrators / Administrators: User settings. You can find the setting in the Rights for Header section of the form. If the checkbox is checked, the user can change their password. If the checkbox is unchecked, the user cannot do that.
- Statistics / Disconnected clients has been renamed to Statistics / Deactivated clients.
- The number of allowed actions related to such clients has been substantially reduced.
- No Add or Edit actions will be allowed.
- No Issue invoice actions will be allowed.
- Delete actions will be allowed.
New Bootstrap Framework: Further sections rewritten
Most of the pages in the following sections have been rewritten to use the new Bootstrap Framework:
Některé stránky v těchto sekcích zůstávající zatím nepřepsané. Na ně se dostane řada v jedné z následujících verzí. To platí i pro dosud nepřepsané sekce.
- Alerts have been integrated into the new ping system.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: Sorting by columns Temperature, CPU load and UPS status.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: The Router GPS column has been added to the table. You can click through to the Google Maps.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Wifi clients: Column Uptime: Values in the column are now displayed in a clearer format.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Wifi links: Frequencies and SSIDs were not displayed here.
- Statistics / Client stats / By connection: A new CSV export option has been added to the page. You can export the contents of the table into a CSV file. From now on, “-” will be used instead of “0” if there is no data available.
- Manual matching of payments to invoices: The Balance feature has been improved.
- Invoicing / Overviews / Accounting overview: Sorting bug fixed