RELEASE DATE: September 19, 2019
- Sections Clients and Hardware rewritten into the new Bootstrap Framework
- Column Client added to the table in Hardware / Settings / Ping settings / Individual. New option: Click through to the Client card.
- New option: Click through from Hardware / Settings / Ping settings / Individual to Client card / Active services (by clicking on the name of a particular service).
- Information about individual ping settings (IP address, expiration) provided for each relevant service in Client card / Active services. New options: Edit and Delete individual settings.
- If the client IP address and the end device IP address are the same, it is not possible to monitor the client IP address.
- Graphical displays of invoiced periods during individual invoice generation modified
- Click-through option added to the overview of invoiced periods (click –> individual invoice details page)
- CSV export option added to Invoicing / Overviews / Debts / Debts
- Price format on invoices changed: For ease of reading, prices on invoices are divided into groups of three using a space as a thousands separator: 1234 –> 1 234
- Layout of invoices with postal money orders modified
- Payment preview in Invoicing / Bank / Email fixed
- Restore cancelled invoice feature in Invoicing / Cancel / Invoices fixed
Did this article help you?