RELEASE DATE: February 6, 2020
New module: Helpdesk
- A test version of Helpdesk has been implemented into version 5.10 beta 1.
- The module is intended primarily for email communication between system users and clients.
- If you want to have a look at the module, please ask our Sales Department for the activation.
- You can try it out for free until the end of February.
- Then, it will be deactivated.
- Afterwards, you will have an opportunity to choose whether you want to use the paid version of Helpdesk or not.
Concurrent running of several invoicing actions blocked
- If users try to perform several invoicing actions (individual invoice generation, bulk invoice generation and deletion, invoice cancellation, credit note generation, invoiced periods change, invoice change, etc.) in the same invoice group or client at (appoximately) the same time, all but one action will be blocked in order to prevent any unwanted interferences from occuring between the individual processes.
- A message is displayed for all blocked actions. In it, the user is informed of the fact that the action in question could not be completed for some reason or of the fact that the validity of the preview in question expired.
- If the user still wants to perform the action, they are asked to start anew because the invoicing data has changed.
- Client card / Information: New checkbox in the Different address section of the Add/Edit contact form. If you check the box, the different address will appear on invoices not only in the Invoiced to section, but also in the Mailing address section.
- Client card / Information: Do not suspend checkbox malfunction on Android devices fixed
- Client card / Active services: Copy service bug fixed
- Clients / Contacts: The Fulltext search feature now goes through the Client portal usernames too.
- Variable $CLI_RETURNED_CONTRACT$ fixed
- Hardware: Support for MikroTik 60 GHz devices added
- Hardware / Switches: Now it is possible to specify a port in the Active link item.
- Scheduling: Task PDF file generation modified
- Scheduling: Permissions for the Open task button modified
- Settings / Tariffs: Tariff deletion bug fixed
- Invoicing / Overviews / Accounting: Overview rendering bug fixed
Did this article help you?