RELEASE DATE: June 11, 2020
Tickets in the Client portal
- Helpdesk / Settings / Department: In the configuration of an active department, you can specify that the department is to be used for tickets from the Client portal (checkbox Use for CP requests). Only one department can be used at a time.
- If the box is checked, a new tab Helpdesk will appear in the Client portal.
- On the page, a client can find an overview of communication between them and the provider (through the Client portal).
- If there is no email address in the Client card, the client cannot create a new ticket.
- Client card / Invoicing: A rounding problem after payment cancellation has been fixed.
- Hardware: CMTS graphs have been modified. Newly converted graphs have been fixed. In some cases, the upgrade may take longer than usual.
- Hardware: When pinging a device that is no longer in use, the system will display the ping data correctly.
- Hardware / Routers / All: The default view of interface ping graphs has been changed to Day.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Dashboard: Retrieval of data about Packet sniffer services has been modified due to changes in a new RouterOS version.
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: Two items have been added: system_secondary_mail and system_secondary_mail_name. You can enter another system email address and its name into them. You can then choose this address in one of the selectboxes in the Client card.
- Settings / Info page / Profiles: Previews have been fixed.
- Scheduling / Report: There is a new option "-" in the Type filter. If you choose this option, all types of tasks will be displayed. The system type All can be renamed.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: A message about successful completion of invoice sending was displayed incorrectly on Apple devices. Fixed.
- Invoicing / Settings / Templates / Inv. templates: The entered data check has been fixed.
Did this article help you?