If you know that certain items are supposed to be in the Inventory, but you cannot see them, you should first check your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators. If you do not have sufficient permissions to access this page, ask your system administrator to do the following for you:
- Find the relevant user account in the overview.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Move to the Inventory section of the form.
- Check the setting Manage only assigned items.
- If the checkbox is checked, it means that the user in question can see and work with only those items that have been assigned to him/her. If that is not what you want, change the settings and save the form.
If there are more users with the same problem, change the setting for all of them.
If the change in the settings does not resolve the problem, please contact our Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).