ISPadmin 5.17 stable
RELEASE DATE: April 19, 2021
If a MySQL problem occurs during an upgrade, try launching the upgrade one more time!
- Client card / Information / Send configuration via email: When a template was selected, the corresponding email text was not copied to the form. Fixed.
- Hardware / Routers / All / Particular router / Edit: The text displayed in the window after clicking on the Save and update router configuration button has been revised.
- WiFi graph links have been fixed. Generation of some graph images has also been fixed.
- Settings / Syst. settings / Linux: A new item has been added to the settings: dhcp_lease_time. You can use it to specify a lease time in seconds.
ISPadmin 5.17 beta2
RELEASE DATE: April 8, 2021
- Client card / Information: Email address validation has been modified. If there is more than one email address in the email address field, you can use all of them at once. The system checks the validity of each and every address entered.
- Client card / Helpdesk: During ticket creation, the client email address was not automatically added to the Email address field. Fixed.
- Client card / Inventory items / Assign Inventory items to the client: The display of the Inventory items table has been fixed.
- Client portal / Helpdesk: A Server Error message displayed in this tab has been fixed.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Dashboard: The Other services table now contains two new rows: pptp and l2tp. A new table has been added to the page: List of router PPP secrets. The new data may help you identify suspicious network activity.
- Hardware / POPs / Links: A new column has been added to the list of links: Link status.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: New settings have been added to the form for creating a new POP: POP type and POP importance.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: In the form for creating a new link, the Active link checkbox has been moved beneath the device settings.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: Link descriptions include information about the linked POPs and devices and the link direction (tooltip).
- POP card / Devices: The links diagram newly includes information about link status (Online/Offline/Problem).
- Hardware: Some graph links were not generated correctly. Fixed.
- Scheduling / Calendar: When you clicked on the Scheduling tab repeatedly, the calendar could not be displayed correctly. Fixed.
- Scheduling / Report: The report now contains even activities performed by users that are not assigned to the tasks at hand.
- Invoicing / Bank / Email: When the Match unmatched payments again button is used, the default values are used as parameters. When these values are changed, the new values are used as parameters.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: When a document is saved to the Client card, it is saved to the Documents tab. It is no longer displayed in Other documents.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Create ticket and Add reply: Variables were not replaced with specific values in SMS messages. Fixed.
ISPadmin 5.17 beta1
RELEASE DATE: March 25, 2021
List of Internet services
- Clients / Internet
- New columns have been added to the list of Internet services and its exports: Discount, Discount name, Flat rate and Flat rate note.
- A new column has been added to the list of Internet services and its exports: Switch.
- There is also a new filter Switch above the table.
Cancellation file generation
- Client card / Cancellations
- When adding or editing a cancellation, you can generate a cancellation file that the corresponding client can view in their Client portal (tab Contracts) and that you can also send to the client via email.
- For this reason, a new checkbox has been added to the form: Generate cancellation file.
- If the checkbox is not checked, no file is generated. If it is checked, it is necessary to specify a name and choose a particular template. Templates can be added to the system in Settings / Contracts / My templates.
- Once the form is saved, a new file is generated by the system.
- If a cancellation file has already been generated for a given cancellation, by checking the box, you instruct the system to generate a new file that will replace the original one.
- The list of cancellations includes links to the relevant files and options to send the files to the client.
- Files generated can also be found in the list in the Contracts tab.
- When a cancellation with a generated file is to be deleted, the system offers two options to the user: 1) Both the cancellation and the generated file will be deleted. 2) Only the cancellation will be deleted.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview
- If a particular type and importance type is specified for a POP, the POP is displayed on the map using the corresponding marker (icon) and with the corresponding number of stars (see the sections below).
- The location of the filters on the page has been changed.
- New filters have been added to the page: POP status and Link activity. The Link activity filter contains the options from the original Link status filter. The modified Link status filter now contains different options: Online, Offline and Link problem.
- Filter settings are unique to each user.
- A fullscreen mode option has been added to the page. You can activate it or deactivate it using the corresponding button.
- A legend has been added to the map.
- When you click through from the map to the link edit page and then click on the Save or Back button, you are redirected back to the map.
- When you click on the Layers icon, more filtering options appear. Antenna signal is displayed on the map.
- Data displayed on the map are automatically updated according to the automatic_refresh_time setting in Settings / Syst. settings / General. The same setting is also used for automatic Dashboard data updates.
- Using the fulltext search feature, you can find a particular POP based on its name, the names of devices in it or the IP addresses of such devices.
- When a particular POP is selected in the POP filter, it is displayed in the center of the map.
- A black icon is used for the highlighted selected POP. The POP is displayed in the foreground if there is more than one POP in the same place.
POP importance types
- Hardware / Settings / POP importance types
- The table contains a list of three POP importance types. The default names are Low, Medium and High. These names can be changed, though. However, it is necessary to take type weight into account. Weight 1 = Low importance = 1 star on the map. Weight 2 = Medium importance = 2 stars on the map. Weight 3 = High importance = 3 stars on the map.
- You can set a particular POP importance type when you are adding a new POP or editing an existing POP. It is not a required item.
- These types can also be used for filtering purposes.
- The table contains information about the number of POPs with each importance type and also links to the relevant POP lists.
- You need to have a corresponding permission for the POP importance types tab. If you do not see the tab in the menu, you have to change your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- Hardware / Settings / POP types
- This page allows you to add, edit or delete POP types.
- For each POP type, you need to specify a name and choose one of the icons offered.
- The icons will then be displayed on the map.
- You can set a particular POP type when you are adding a new POP or editing an existing POP. It is not a required item.
- These types can also be used for filtering purposes.
- The table contains information about the number of POPs with each type and also links to the relevant POP lists.
- You need to have a corresponding permission for the POP types tab. If you do not see the tab in the menu, you have to change your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- POP card / Information: If a particular contact from the system is selected as the lessor, the page contains not only their name, but also a link to the Client card.
- POP card / Devices: The statuses of devices and POPs are graphically distinguished in the POP link diagram. The diagram also contains links to the map and to the relevant Devices tabs.
- POP card / Devices: The table containing a list of devices in the given POP has been modified (columns ordered differently, column ID removed, alignment changed, new column Has links added, graphical representation of the status, no IP address –> no status displayed).
- POP card / Devices: A list of all links within the given POP and a list of all links to other POPs have been added to the page. You can also edit or delete links here.
- A link to a new page with a single graph has been added to individual graphs. This link can, for example, be saved to the browser so that the user can get to the particular graph more easily.
- When you download an image of a graph, the image now contains a graph description, legend and minimum, maximum and average values.
Queue trees and access points
- Hardware / Routers / All / Particular router / Settings / Queue trees: In the settings, you can specify whether a queue tree is to be restricted to a particular access point. First, you have to choose one of the options. Then, click on the Add button. This way, you add more than one access point to the list. And you can also delete access points from the list. Once you have finished, you can save the form.
- In the Internet service settings, the options offered in the Queue trees item depend on the selected access point and the restrictions specified in the queue tree settings.
- If no access point is selected, the options offered include only queue trees without restrictions to any access points (section No AP restriction only).
- If a particular access point is selected, the options offered may include queue trees of the following types:
- Queue trees restricted to the selected access point (section AP restriction)
- Queue trees without restrictions to any access points (section No AP restriction)
- If a particular access point is selected, those queue trees that are restricted to other access points are excluded.
- Settings / Syst. settings / Mikrotik: A new setting has been added to the list: mikrotik_Ipv6_Fw_Enable:
- 0 = Rules are not applied to ipv6/firewall/filter.
- 1 = Rules are applied to ipv6/firewall/filter.
- For these rules to be applied, the following conditions must be met:
- The ipv6Enabled item in Settings / Syst. settings / General must be set to 1.
- The ipv6 package must be available on the router.
- The mikrotik_Ipv6_Fw_Enable item must be set to 1.
- Mangle rules for IPv6 QoS are applied in the same way as for IPv4. Rules for redirecting traffic to an info page with an explanation of the reason for suspension are not used at all in the case of IPv6 because this section is not available for IPv6 on MikroTik routers. The traffic is blocked directly in the filter section.
Application of FW rules to MikroTiks
- If the modemip_fw_use setting in Settings / Syst. settings / General is active, modems, IP addresses for modem and client installations, IP addresses for IP phones / IPTV and IP addresses for HW devices are newly added to the DROP_NETWORKS in the MikroTik address list.
- We recommend that you check the settting. If there are any problems, try deactivating the setting.
- IP addresses of devices connected to routers are added to FW only if they are in one of the routed networks on the given router or on the subordinate router.
- Formerly, even IP addresses of devices that were not in any of the DROP_NETWORKS were added to the allowed addresses.
- Settings / Code lists / Inventory / Item types: You can specify a recycling fee per unit for each item type (field Recycling fee). Enter a value excluding VAT or including VAT (depending on the cena_dph_typ setting in Invoicing / Settings / General). If cena_dph_typ = 0, enter a value excluding VAT. If cena_dph_typ = 1, enter a value including VAT.
- If a particular value is specified in the code list, the value is used when you are adding new items of a given type to Inventory.
- If you want to change the recycling fee value for an existing item, you can do that on the item edit page.
- When you move an Inventory item to a client and create a pending item from it, the system automatically creates another pending item in the format Recycling fee for: [Name of the related item] if a particular recycling fee value has been entered in the item details.
- These pending items can be manually added to an invoice or they can be automatically added to an invoice during bulk invoice generation.
- New speed-related variables have been added to the existing variables $DOWNLOAD$ and $UPLOAD$
- $DOWNLOAD$ = Download speed specified in the tariff settings (kbps)
- $UPLOAD$ = Upload speed specified in the tariff settings (kbps)
- $DOWNLOAD_MBPS$ = Download speed specified in the tariff settings (Mbps)
- $UPLOAD_MBPS$ = Upload speed specified in the tariff settings (Mbps)
- $DOWNLOAD60P$ = 60 percent of the download speed specified in the tariff settings (kbps), commonly available speed
- $UPLOAD60P$ = 60 percent of the upload speed specified in the tariff settings (kbps), commonly available speed
- $DOWNLOAD60P_MBPS$ = 60 percent of the download speed specified in the tariff settings (Mbps), commonly available speed
- $UPLOAD60P_MBPS$ = 60 percent of the upload speed specified in the tariff settings (Mbps), commonly available speed
- $DOWNLOAD30P$ = 30 percent of the download speed specified in the tariff settings (kbps), minimum speed
- $UPLOAD30P$ = 30 percent of the upload speed specified in the tariff settings (kbps), minimum speed
- $DOWNLOAD30P_MBPS$ = 30 percent of the download speed specified in the tariff settings (Mbps), minimum speed
- $UPLOAD30P_MBPS$ = 30 percent of the upload speed specified in the tariff settings (Mbps), minimum speed
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: In the bitrate_unit setting, you can specify the bitrate unit used for speed conversions: 0 = kbit/s (= 1000 bit/s), 1 = Kibit/s (= 1024 bit/s).
- These variables can be used in contracts.
Task type visibility
- Settings / Code lists / Scheduling / Task types: A new column has been added to the table: Visibility. Using the icons in this column, you can specify which task types are to be visible.
- If only one task type is visible, it is not possible to change its setting to invisible. A greyed-out version of the eye icon is displayed in this case.
- When you are creating a new task, only those task types are offered that are specified as visible.
- The same aplies to the task edit page. However, if a task belongs to a task type that is now invisible, the task type in question still appears in the form.
- When you are creating a related task with a prefilled form, the task type that is no longer visible is not used in the form.
- In task lists, you can use all task types for filtering purposes, even those that are no longer visible.
- Scheduling / Calendar
- Graphical display of half-hour tasks has been changed.
- The calendar is automatically updated every minute. If a task pop-up window is displayed, no update is performed.
- When a task was moved to another time period in the Calendar, the time displayed during the move could (under certain circumstances) be incorrect. Fixed.
Task filtering based on time
- Scheduling / Task list
- There are two new filters on the page: Start date from and Start date to. You can use the filters to view only those tasks whose start is to be found in the specified time period.
- This filtering option is available only if you are not using the calendar filter. If a particular date has been chosen in the calendar, the above-mentioned filters are disabled. If you want to use them, you have to click on the Clear option beneath the calendar.
- Once you have entered a time period, click on the Search button. In a moment, a list of tasks matching the specified criteria is displayed.
- You can export these tasks to a file using the CSV button.
Links between tickets and tasks
- Tasks can be linked to tickets and vice versa.
- These links can be created on the task edit page, on the task preview page and in the pop-up window in the calendar.
- When you click on the Link to ticket button, a window appears in which you can find the relevant tickets and check them. Once the form is saved, the task in question is linked to the selected ticket(s).
- The task list contains a new column using which you can have the system display the related tickets.
- The task preview contains a list of related tickets too. You can click on the individual links and land on the corresponding ticket details pages or you can remove the links to the tickets.
- The lists of related tickets include only those tickets for which the given user has permission.
- There is a new button on the ticket details page: Tasks.
- When you click on this button, a list of related tasks appears. The list contains basic information about all the related tasks.
- The list also includes links to the relevant task previews and options to remove the individual links to the tasks.
- You can create a link to an existing task (Action / Link to task) or create a new related task (Action / Add task).
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Create ticket
- When a client name is entered into the Client field, items matching the entered name are displayed along with contact information and address. This may help users distinguish between clients with identical names.
- When a particular client is selected, an icon appear next to the field. When you click on it, the corresponding Client card appears.
- If the client has a negative balance, its value is displayed beneath the field.
- In addition, notes with a notification created in the Client card can be displayed there too. If a note is too long, you can view it in its entirety by hovering over it.
- Currently, it is possible to merge tickets on the ticket details page (Action / Merge with a ticket, for two tickets only) or in the ticket list (Bulk action / Merge with a ticket, for two or more tickets).
- When you are merging tickets on the ticket details page, the present ticket remains and the selected ticket is merged into it. Individual messages as well as notes and labels are moved from the selected ticket to the present ticket. If both tickets have a draft or a reminder, a message appears that informs you of the fact and of what is about to happen. You can confirm your choice or return. If only one of the tickets has a draft or reminder, that draft or reminder is used for the final ticket.
- When you are merging tickets in the ticket list, you can choose into which ticket all the selected tickets are to be merged. Individual messages as well as notes and labels from all the selected tickets are incorporated into the final ticket. If more than one of the selected tickets has a draft, you can choose which draft is to be used for the final ticket. If no draft is chosen, the draft from the selected ticket is used (if it exists). If only one of the selected tickets has a draft, that draft is used for the final ticket. If more than one of the selected tickets has a reminder, the reminder from the selected ticket is used. If only one ticket has a reminder, that reminder is used.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details
- There is a new button in the ticket details: Forward.
- When you click on this button, the entire section for message forwarding appears.
- You can enter one or more email addresses into the To field. Messages from the ticket will be forwarded to the given address(es).
- The Attach all messages checkbox is, by default, checked, which means that all messages from the ticket will be forwarded.
- If you uncheck the Attach all messages checkbox, a list of all messages from the ticket is displayed. You can chose which ones you want to forward.
- The Include attachments from the selected previous communication checkbox is, by default, also checked, which means that the attachments of the selected messages will be sent as well.
- You can add further text (Additional text) or attachments (Attachments) to the forwarded messages.
- When you click on Send, the messages will be forwarder to the specified email address(es).
Bulk ticket actions
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Bulk action
- For the Change department action, you can specify a status that will be used if the status of a ticket is not allowed inthe destination department.
- A new action has been added to the menu: Change ticket properties.
- This action is available only if a particular department is chosen in the sidebar.
- You can use it when you want to change ticket owners, statuses and priorities.
- You can also use it when you want to add or remove one or more labels.
- One more action has been added to the menu: Add labels. When you confirm the action, the system looks through all the clients assigned to the selected tickets and, if necessary, adds labels to the tickets based on which labels are used in the relevant Client cards and which ones have the Assign to ticket property enabled.
“In person” ticket type
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Create ticket: A new ticket type can be created: In person.
- You can use this ticket type to record client visits.
- In it, you can enter information related to the visit and also attach a file.
Templates for further ticket types
- Helpdesk / Settings / Templates: On this page, you can now create not only Email ticket templates, but also SMS, Phone and In person ticket templates.
- Template types are graphically distinguished in the overview.
- When you are creating a ticket of a particular type, only the relevant templates are offered (button Templates).
- When creating a new ticket, you can immediately add a note that will be attached to the given ticket once the ticket is sent/saved.
- When working on a draft, you can prepare a note that will be attached to the related ticket once the draft is used.
- Drafts may contain existing notes attached to the ticket as well as prepared notes.
- When you are creating a new ticket or adding a new reply, you can find a new button in the form: Variables. The same button is also available in the template settings.
- When you click on the button, a list of available variables appears that you can use in the text.
- When you click on a particular variable, the variable is added to the text.
- In this version, only four variables are available. In upcoming versions, further variables will be added to the list.
- For the variables to be replaced by their corresponding values, the system needs to know to which client the ticket in question is assigned.
- Clients / Contacts
- Clients / Internet
- Invoicing / Overviews / Reverse charge
- Clients / IPTV: New columns have been added to the list of IPTV services and its exports: Discount, Discount name, Flat rate and Flat rate note.
- Client card: Client ID has been added to the sidebar in the Client card.
- Client card / Internet statistics: Graphs of 60Ghz devices have been added to the statistics.
- Client card / Active services: The list now contains information about when each active service was changed and by whom. If there is no visible information, it can mean one of the following things: No change has been made to a particular service. Or no data is available because the system did not log it before the addition of this feature. In the second case, the information will be available from the next change on.
- Client card / Active services / Add service: If a dealer was chosen in the form and the form was saved, the dealer did not get saved properly. Fixed.
- Client card / Invoicing / Overpayments: Bank import links have been fixed.
- Client card / Invoicing / Payment schedule: Generation of amounts to be displayed in the payment schedule has been modified.
- Client card / Invoicing / Payment schedule: The Service name column normally contains service names. However, if a particular service does not have a name, the corresponding service type is now added to the column.
- Client card / Helpdesk: The Drafts button contains information about the number of available drafts (in brackets).
- Client portal: It is now possible to view daily traffic graphs in the Client portal.
- Client portal: A client can now reply to all tickets in the Client portal, not only to those that are to be found in the default department for Client portal tickets. In addition, parsing of such tickets has been reworked and links in the generated notifications have been modified.
- Hardware / POPs / Links / Add new link and Hardware / POPs / Overview / Create new link: It is no longer necessary to fill in the Link name field. If the field is not filled in, the system automatically generates a link name. Format: Link #[Link ID]. For example: Link #100.
- POP selectboxes across the system contain a list of POPs in alphabetical order.
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: A new item has been added to the list: di_hide_sensitive_data. Using this setting, you can hide end devices, WiFi cards, cable modems, access points, data per month, FUP, IP addresses, MAC addresses and graphs in the Dealer portal. By default, the data are visible. If you do want them to be visible, you can change the setting.
- Settings / Syst. settings / Backups: If the Secure FTP (secure data transfer) checkbox in the FTP backup section is checked, a new setting appears beneath it. With the help of this setting, you can specify which TLS version is to be used during transfer.
- Settings / Code lists / IP ranges / IPv6 prefixes: You can enter a number from a range of 28 to 48 into the Mask field.
- Settings / Code lists / Inventory / Item types: Filters for all columns have been added above the list of item types.
- Statistics / Server stats / Emails / History: Using the Insert date filter, you can have the system display emails from one specific day only. You need to choose a particular date from the calendar and then click on the Search button.
- Invoicing / Settings / Accounting codes / Accounting codes: From now on, it is not necessary for both the accounting code name and the accounting code itself to be unique. Uniqueness is required for accounting code names only.
- Inventory / Inventory / Edit item: When a particular item group is selected, the system automatically retrieves the relevant item types.
- Inventory / Cards: In the Quantity column, the display of quantities has been modified to take account of possible differences in the units used. Export options have been modified too.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: The appearance of the individual items within a ticket has been slightly changed.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: If a particular client is assigned to a ticket and if the client has a negative balance, the information is displayed in the ticket details. The ticket details may also contain notes with a notification created in the Client card. If a note is too long, you can view it in its entirety by hovering over it.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: If a related draft exists, the ticket form contains a button that you can use to get to the draft details page where you can edit the draft.