There are columns missing from a table (from a CSV/PDF export file).
- If you find out that there are columns missing from a table on a certain page, check whether the page includes an option to set it up.
- The same applies if there are columns missing from a CSV or PDF file.
- Check whether there is a grey icon with three white lines beneath the Clients / Home tab.
- If there is such an icon, click on it.
- A form appears in which you can choose what you want to appear on the page or in the corresponding export file.
- This is, for example, the form that is displayed when you click on the icon in the Clients / Contacts tab:
- Change the settings and save the form.