7. 8. 2020
ISPadmin 5.02 stable
RELEASE DATE: November 30, 2018
- All the changes from the preceding beta versions are included.
- Fixed: Cash receipt
- Fixed: When a user clicked through from the list of Internet tariffs to the list of Internet services, the filter did not work correctly.
- Fixed: A proforma invoice did not appear when a user clicked on the relevant icon in the Client Card.
- Fixed: Router status list
- Fixed: Invoicing emails did not contain email address names.
ISPadmin 5.02 beta3
RELEASE DATE: November 8, 2018
- According to an official MikroTik announcement (https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:API), newer versions of ROS (> 6.43) will utilize a new API login method. The key difference lies in the use of a password in plain text. For security reasons, it is necessary to use exclusively communication via API-SSL.
- This version of ISPadmin includes new automatic tools and libraries that attempt to switch all the active MikroTik routers with ROS >= 6.43 to API-SSL. If communication via API-SSL works all right, the system starts using API-SSL. If communication via API-SSL does not work, the system continues using the old API login method. It will use it only as long as the method is supported by MikroTik. Afterwards, API will stop working. The system attempts to switch routers to the new API login method every single hour via API or SSH.
- MikroTik routers with ROS < 6.43 can be switched to API-SSL manually through the router settings (new item: Use API-SSL). After this change, it is necessary to check whether communication with a given router works as it should (Test connection to router).
Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers
- New tables added: Firmware versions and Other services. The latter shows the status of services that are currently vulnerable to malicious activities (socks, web proxy, packet sniffer).
- In the Update status column (formerly: Version status), you can find a history of the last 5 executed commands related to a given scheduled action. You can check the history for potential errors.
- New option added to the list of actions: Change service configuration. With the help of this feature, you can activate/deactivate services on selected routers, allow access only from certain IP addresses or change port. This way, you can improve network security.
Hardware / Routers / Router status / Dashboard
- New table added: Hardware versions (overview of MikroTik router types used)
- New column added to the Basic services table: Ispadmin (number + type of communication used by ISPadmin)
- Modification: 1 reminder = 1 invoice. It is thus possible to use even those system variables that must always be associated with one specific invoice. It is possible to enter a minimum debt amount per invoice for a reminder to be generated.
- Modification: It is possible to generate multi-page reminders.
- New: Overview of reminders to be generated: The overview appears when you click on the number given in the Number of reminders section.
- Bug fix: The number given in the Number of reminders section was not always correct.
- Modification: Filter Details / Renewal – NO in Clients / Internet
- Modification: Edit invoicing period
- Modification: Allowed pages edited → Master reset performed on all the relevant routers
- Bug fix: Invoicing / Overviews / Invoicing / By period / Overview of invoices: Ordering in CSV exports
- Bug fix: Filter Tariff – Not set in Clients / Internet
- Bug fix: PDF files attached to emails from Scheduling
- Bug fix: Address given in a text (SMS) message that is sent to an assigned technician from Scheduling
- Bug fix: Switch from a redundant router to a normal one
- Bug fix: GDPR consent in the Client portal
- Bug fix: Send settings via e-mail in the Client card
- Bug fix: Handling of DOCX files in Settings / Contracts / My templates
ISPadmin 5.02 beta2
RELEASE DATE: October 17, 2018
REST API for working with clients/contacts
- New REST API for working with clients/contacts added to the system
- At the initial stage, it is intended to be used by selected partners for testing purposes, but it is available to all.
- A description of the methods can be found here: /data/support/ispadmin/new/app/modules/apiModule/v1Module/readme.md.
IPEX REST API
- Removed: Old SOAP API for IPEX call statistics download
- Replacement: New REST API
- Other / Tools / Navigation structure: Tool with the help of which it is possible to find out which tabs the logged-in user has access to
- Modules used and permission settings are both reflected within the structure.
- Overview of all clients on MiktoTik routers in Hardware / Routers / Router status / Dashboard
- Different VAT rates can be used for individual items in General service.
- Client card / History / Clients / Changes – Client portal: Client portal forgotten password requests are logged:
- A note (description) can be added to each user in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- Map filters modified
- Invoicing / Cash box / Sent: PDF file generation upgraded
- Technicians’ daily schedules: PDF file generation upgraded
- Modified task save error in Scheduling fixed
- Payment matching rule addition error fixed
- Receipt of requests from the web form fixed: The form used the original URL from ISPadmin 4.
- Addition of holidays to the system in some localizations (e.g. HU) fixed
- Filters in Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices fixed
- Filters in Invoicing / Overviews / Invoicing / By period fixed
- Filter Past due date in Invoicing / Overviews / Debts / Debts fixed
- Retrieved extra switch port (port not included in the switch template) visibility in Active services fixed
- Back button in Settings / Code lists / Nagios / Contacts – Edit fixed
- Total amount in PDF files generated in Invoicing / Overviews / Accounting using the Show list of invoices in PDF (HU localization) fixed
ISPadmin 5.02 beta1
RELEASE DATE: October 4, 2018
- Hardware / Routers / Router status: A new tab Dashboard has been added to the system.
- With its help, you can find out the current status of MikroTik routers (ROS version, FW version, active services).
Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers
- The page Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers has been modified.
- Filters Service and OS version have been added.
- A new column Services has been added. It shows the current status of system services (on/off and security recommendations). For this column to be visible, you need to check the relevant checkbox in the page settings.
- Hardware / Routers / All: There is a new item Delete inactive network interfaces in the Action menu.
- Big data handling optimization
- The ping feature fixed for monitored clients with an end device IP address entered
- Reported bugs fixed