7. 8. 2020
ISPadmin 5.06 stable
RELEASE DATE: May 27, 2019
Hardware / Settings / Ping settings
- The original page Hardware / Settings / Ping settings has been split into two:
- Individual: Table Individual device/router settings
- System: Table Default group settings + Table with variables
- If a user was allowed to use the Ping settings page, they will now be allowed to use both the new pages.
- Table Individual device/router settings: A new bulk action option to Extend setting validity to Unlimited
- Extend setting validity: The following message is displayed: The validity of the selected settings will be extended from TODAY.
- Scheduling / Overview / Export to CSV: Column Type split into two: ID and Type.
- It was not possible for a user to check the Invoicing box when closing a task.
- Logging of SMS reminders in History modified (System / Messages / SMS)
- Rendering of Wiki pages fixed
ISPadmin 5.06 beta2
RELEASE DATE: May 16, 2019
Filter Internet services based on the “Contract period until” parameter
- We have added a Contract period until filter to the overview of Internet services (Clients / Internet).
- You can find the new filter option in the Details menu.
- Once you select it, two new fields appear: FROM and TO. You can define a specific interval, or you can specify only the FROM part or the TO part.
Hardware / Routers / Router status / BW test
- Column Test start added
- Column Test status added: You can activate/deactivate a test here.
- If you set the test start date to a later date, the test gets marked as ready to start.
Hardware / Settings / Ping settings
- Four more settings have been added to the page:
- Number of ping requests within a single process
- Number of ping processes
- Process start delay
- Influx DB cache size
- These settings can used to optimize the way ping works.
- The predefined values are the recommended ones. Do not change them unless there is a compelling reason for you to do that!
Scheduling / Form Add/Edit a task
- In the form, you can choose any number of technicians. Formerly, it was possible to assign only three technicians to any given task.
- Document multiupload feature implemented: It is possible to upload more than one file at a time.
- You can create any number of invoice items.
- Client card / Items from Inventory: Order by date option in the list of a client’s goods fixed
- Scheduling / Unscheduled: During task assignment, you can choose any number of technicians.
- Scheduling / Report: Price for work and Time spent are calculated “in the same way”, but the calculation is not limited to technicians.
- Other / Bulk / Action: The Is not option in the filters did not work correctly.
ISPadmin 5.06 beta1
RELEASE DATE: April 25, 2019
- Reworked engine for retrieval of information about device availability using the ping method
- Formerly, the fping utility was used. However, over time it became clear that the utility was not capable of handling a really large number of devices (5000+). Moreover, with it, it was impossible to set individual ping parameters in detail (timeout, packet size, number of requests within one cycle, interval between individual ping requests within one cycle, …).
- Now all these parameters can be modified. The system is capable of handling 15000+ devices in one 5-minute cycle.
- Ping configuration can be carried out in Hardware / Settings / Ping settings. If you do not see the tab in the menu, please check your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators. There are two relevant checkboxes: Read and Edit. Users who are allowed to edit routers will also be automatically allowed to edit ping configuration.
- Hardware / Settings / Ping settings: You can set all the parameters for all the different types of devices (routers, switches, headends, devices connected to routers, individual Internet services, client end devices, modems, …) as well as for all the individual devices.
- New item Valid until (= validity of the particular monitoring settings)
- You can enable or disable default monitoring of a particular type of devices. The only exception is routers. This way you can fine-tune your system.
- Since the entire monitoring system must cover a large number of devices, its use may lead to an increase in CPU load and higher utilization of the hardware resources.
- By default, monitoring of routers, switches, devices connected to routers and headends is activated. If there is no significant change in the utilization of the hardware resources, it is possible to manually activate monitoring of other types of devices as well.
- Ping processes are parallel proccesses that run in the background.
- Client card / Active services / Particular Internet service: There is a new button Set up monitoring with the help of which you can set ping for a given Internet service.
- Graphs include not only average latency values, but also maximum and minimum ones.
- When you hover the mouse pointer over a certain place on a graph, a tooltip appears with precise latency and packet loss values.
- It is possible to zoom in or out.
- You can switch between different views (Day, Week, Month, Year).
- If you want to look at all the different views at the same time, you can use the All button to do that.
- During a transition period, the system will store not only the new graphs, but also the original RRD ones. As a consequence, the graph data will take up more disk space. Also, CPU load will be higher.
- Client card / Active services / Particular Internet service: There is a new button Client monitoring. If you click on it, relevant ping graphs will appear.
- !!! Because of all these changes, the upgrade process may take longer to complete. After upgrade, the system will convert the original graphs to the new ones (in the background). Please wait until the process is finished.
Export options in the Clients tab
- Clients / Contacts: PDF and CSV export permission settings merged. Print settings removed.
- Clients / Internet: PDF export added. Export settings added.
- Clients / CATV: CSV export added
- Clients / DVBC: PDF and CSV exports added + table and export settings
- Clients / VoIP: PDF export added + table and export settings
- Clients / General: PDF and CSV permission setting fixed
- Clients / IPTV: PDF export added + export setting
- Clients / Mobile: PDF and CSV exports added + table and export settings.
- Clients / GPON: PDF and CDV export added + table and export settings
Allocation of goods to clients in the Client card
- When allocating goods to a particular client in their Client card, you can have the system show you even the goods allocated to other clients.
- It is possible to edit the description of allocated items.
- New buttons have been added for easier access to the Edit mode.
Line breaks on invoices
- Before: The system did not allow line breaks to occur within a single invoice item. That could cause problems when item descriptions were too long.
- Now: The system automatically divides long item desciptions into individual lines.
- Invoice layout changed: The table gets adjusted automatically depending on the number of items on a given invoice.
New menu for mobile devices
- Responsive menu in the Client card fixed
- Row height increased
Automatic removal of inactive interfaces
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: New setting added: autoremove_old_interfaces
- Here you can specify the number of days for which a router interface must be inactive for it to be automatically deleted from the newtork interfaces table.
- This feature can be used, for example, to delete dynamic WDS interfaces that are displayed in the router overview even though they do not exist any more.
Statistics / Client stat. / By tariff
- Database communication optimized
- Change value for January fixed. Formerly: always 0. Now: according to the December of last year.
- Statistics / Disconnected: Display balance permission setting added (in accordance with Clients / Contacts)
- Statistics / Unlinked CATV: CSV export added (in accordance with Clients / CATV)
- New system variable $CLI_RETURNED_CONTRACT$(replaced with the contents of the relevant field in the Client card)
- Scheduling / Overview: Filter by invoice group option
- Invoicing / Bank / Email: Column Recipient added to the list of bank emails and to the list of excluded bank emails
- Other / Bulk / E-mail: New option in the Send to menu: All emails (Default email + Invoicing email + Technical email + Business email)
- During router backup, the output of the backup script can be seen in the modal window displayed.