7. 8. 2020
ISPadmin 5.08 stable
RELEASE DATE: October 10, 2019
Graphical modifications and bug fixes across the system
ISPadmin 5.08 beta3
RELEASE DATE: October 4, 2019
- Client IP address ping
- Addition of further IP addresses to Internet services
- IP address ranges
- Horizontal scrollbar
- More lines in text fields
Service job (task) documentation
- The existing method of uploading required (requested) documents has been replaced with a multi-upload one.
- If a particular client is selected and if the Save the documents to the Client card checkbox is checked, the documents will be saved to that client’s Card (Documents or Photo gallery).
- The documents can be deleted from the Client card, but they remain in the service job documentation.
- If you select a different client in the form, the uploaded documents will be automatically transferred from the original client’s Card to the new client’s Card.
- Display of commissions in the Dealer portal fixed
- Client card / Active services: IDs added to services
- API: Mailing address retrieval from IPTV and CATV services modified
- Other / Free SMS: When the first field was not filled in, an error occurred. Fixed.
- Other / Bulk / E-mail: Entered data check fixed
ISPadmin 5.08 beta2
RELEASE DATE: September 19, 2019
- Sections Clients and Hardware rewritten into the new Bootstrap Framework
- Column Client added to the table in Hardware / Settings / Ping settings / Individual. New option: Click through to the Client card.
- New option: Click through from Hardware / Settings / Ping settings / Individual to Client card / Active services (by clicking on the name of a particular service).
- Information about individual ping settings (IP address, expiration) provided for each relevant service in Client card / Active services. New options: Edit and Delete individual settings.
- If the client IP address and the end device IP address are the same, it is not possible to monitor the client IP address.
- Graphical displays of invoiced periods during individual invoice generation modified
- Click-through option added to the overview of invoiced periods (click –> individual invoice details page)
- CSV export option added to Invoicing / Overviews / Debts / Debts
- Price format on invoices changed: For ease of reading, prices on invoices are divided into groups of three using a space as a thousands separator: 1234 –> 1 234
- Layout of invoices with postal money orders modified
- Payment preview in Invoicing / Bank / Email fixed
- Restore cancelled invoice feature in Invoicing / Cancel / Invoices fixed
ISPadmin 5.08 beta1
RELEASE DATE: August 20, 2019
Graphical displays of invoiced periods
Graphical displays of invoiced periods have been improved on the following pages:
- Karta klienta / Fakturace
- Client card / Invoicing / Invoice details
- Client card / Invoicing / Edit invoicing period
- Invoicing / Bank / Import / Manual matching of payments to invoices (or Invoicing / Payments / Payments / Manual matching of payments to invoices)
Further changes in this area will appear in forthcoming versions of the system.
The following types of graphs have been reworked:
- Statistics / Server stats / Graphs:
- CPU load
- Open files
- Running processes
- Memory usage
- Swap usage
- HDD utilization
- CPU utilization
- Hardware / Routers:
- Memory usage
- HDD utilization
Hardware / Routers / Router status / WIFI status
- Data retrieval has been optimized.
- The number of requests sent to the database has been reduced.
- The risk of a system freeze has been eliminated.
- Page load times have been lowered.
Global service monitoring (Ping)
- Modified display of ping graphs for services in the Client card
- Clients / Internet: The Details / Ping monitoring filter works differently now. If you use this filter option, the system will show you services with active individual ping monitoring.
- A new permission setting has been added to the form in Settings / Administrators / Administrators: Number of licenses. You can find the setting in the Rights for Header section of the form. If the checkbox is checked, the user can see the total number of available licenses as well as the number of active licenses. If the checkbox is unchecked, the user cannot see the information.
- A new permission setting has been added to the form in Settings / Administrators / Administrators: User settings. You can find the setting in the Rights for Header section of the form. If the checkbox is checked, the user can change their password. If the checkbox is unchecked, the user cannot do that.
- Statistics / Disconnected clients has been renamed to Statistics / Deactivated clients.
- The number of allowed actions related to such clients has been substantially reduced.
- No Add or Edit actions will be allowed.
- No Issue invoice actions will be allowed.
- Delete actions will be allowed.
New Bootstrap Framework: Further sections rewritten
Most of the pages in the following sections have been rewritten to use the new Bootstrap Framework:
Některé stránky v těchto sekcích zůstávající zatím nepřepsané. Na ně se dostane řada v jedné z následujících verzí. To platí i pro dosud nepřepsané sekce.
- Alerts have been integrated into the new ping system.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: Sorting by columns Temperature, CPU load and UPS status.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: The Router GPS column has been added to the table. You can click through to the Google Maps.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Wifi clients: Column Uptime: Values in the column are now displayed in a clearer format.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Wifi links: Frequencies and SSIDs were not displayed here.
- Statistics / Client stats / By connection: A new CSV export option has been added to the page. You can export the contents of the table into a CSV file. From now on, “-” will be used instead of “0” if there is no data available.
- Manual matching of payments to invoices: The Balance feature has been improved.
- Invoicing / Overviews / Accounting overview: Sorting bug fixed