7. 8. 2020
ISPadmin 5.09 stable
RELEASE DATE: January 16, 2020
- Under certain circumstances, when the user saved the Edit client form, they were not redirected to Client card / Information, but to another tab.
- The Edit service form has been fixed (deactivated router group).
- Statistics / Data: Transferred data graphs –> Click on the graph –> Graph previews were not displayed correctly. Fixed.
- Invoice description: Line break has been added (IT localization).
ISPadmin 5.09 beta3
RELEASE DATE: December 30, 2019
- If the preset invoice group (Supplier) was changed in the Client card / Invoicing / Issue invoice form, the value in the Invoice number field did not change automatically.
ISPadmin 5.09 beta2
RELEASE DATE: December 18, 2019
Client contact information change in Client portal
- If the sending of support requests from the Client portal is enabled in ci_auth_requests_enable (Settings / Syst. settings / Client portal) and if the Client data change feature in the Client portal is enabled in ci_enable_cllient_data_change (Settings / Syst. settings / Client portal), a client can change their contact email address, telephone number, mobile phone number and address (see below).
- If the client wants to change their address, they have to send a support request from the Client portal (button Send Address change support request).
- The request is sent to all the users who have the necessary permission (Settings / Administrators / Administrators): Section Scheduling – Checked box Send requests from the Client portal.
- Based on this request, one of the users can go to the relevant Client card and change the address.
Backup configuration form
- Settings / Syst. settings / Backups: A new field has been added to the backup configuration form: Confirm password.
- This field will help to prevent typos from affecting the process of entering the password.
- If the passwords entered are not the same, the user will be notified of the fact after clicking on the Save button.
Reserved IP address description (IP Pools NAT)
- Statistics / IP ranges: In the overview of IP addresses, reserved IP addresses are displayed along with the description entered in Settings / IP Pools / IP Pools NAT (Note).
- This way, it is much easier to identify what kind of IP address a given address is.
Bulk invoice deletion
- Settings / Administrators / Administrators: A new permission setting has been added to the form: Delete invoices. It applies to the Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices tab. If the checkbox is unchecked, the user is not allowed to delete invoices in bulk.
- Statistics / History / History: A new item has been added to the Invoicing / Invoices section: Bulk invoice deletion. When you click on the item, information will be displayed about who and when bulk-deleted invoices.
Export individual invoices to ZIP file option
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: When you click on the Print invoices button, a window will appear in which you can check the Individual invoices (ZIP) checkbox.
- If you check the box and then click on Proceed, a ZIP file will be created that contains individual invoices in PDF format (instead of one PDF file containing all invoices).
- Names of PDF files with all invoices and ZIP files are as follows: Invoices_InvoiceGroup_Period or Invoices_Period. Names of individual invoices are as follows: Invoice_InvoiceNumber.
- Hardware / Routers / All: Switch uplink setting fixed
- Scheduling / Overview: Filter by month feature fixed
- Invoice payment cancellation: Page fixed
- Minor modifications in the way the system is rendered on different devices
ISPadmin 5.09 beta1
RELEASE DATE: November 26, 2019
- Hardware / Routers / All: New option: Copy router.
- The relevant button can be found in the router header next to the Delete and Edit buttons.
- When you click on the button, you will be redirected to the pre-filled Edit router form.
- Complete the form and save it.
- A new router is added to the system.
- This feature will make your work easier, especially if you often create new routers with similar settings.
Extra MAC address addition
- Extra MAC address addition has been modified (Edit router, Type: Mikrotik).
- Now: The MAC addresses entered will be saved only after the entire router configuration has been saved.
- Before: The MAC addresses entered had been saved before the router configuration was saved.
- To delete MAC addresses that are not at the end of the list (in the middle or at the beginning), you have to delete all the values entered in all the fields of a given row.
Larger text edit windows
- An enlargement icon has been added to all the text fields in the system.
- If you click on it, a large window appears into which you can enter the desired text much more easily.
- When you are done, you can close the window by clicking on the icon.
- Pop-up window delay has been added to the system.
- Transitions between pop-up windows were too fast. Now they are not.
- Only one window will be displayed at a time.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: There is a new column in the table (next to the Period column).
- The column may contain either a red (locked) lock icon or a green (unlocked) lock icon.
- If at least one invoice in a given period is locked, the red (locked) lock icon will appear. Otherwise, the green (unlocked) lock icon will appear.
- Statistics / History / History: The history of locking and unlocking invoices is displayed in the section Invoicing / Invoices / Invoice lock.
Break down rounding amounts into Price excl. VAT and VAT parts
- The feature can ba activated/deactivated in the configuration of individual invoice groups in Invoicing / Settings / Invoice group.
- It is no longer limited to the Czech localization only.
- VAT non-payers: The option is not available.
- Client card / Invoicing / Issue invoice:When you manually issue an invoice, three new buttons appear at the top of the page: Print invoice, View invoice and Send invoice via email.
- Client card / Invoicing / Invoice details: In the Invoiced periods section, all the relevant years are now displayed (not only the current one).
- Client card / Invoicing / Invoice details / Edit invoice: Column widths have been changed. The Name column has been substantially enlarged.
- Client card / Invoicing / Invoice details / Issue credit note: When you issue a credit note, three new buttons appear at the top of the page: Print credit note, View credit note and Send credit note via email.
- Client card / Invoicing: It is now easier to distinguish between sent and unsent invoices.
- The Send invoices via email checkbox gets automatically checked if an email address has been entered into the Email and/or Invoicing email field in the Add/Edit client form. Fixed.
- Client card / Contracts: The cross icon in the Show in CP cloumn was not displayed correctly. Fixed.
- Client portal: The discount name is now displayed even in the Client portal.
- Hardware / Routers / All –> Particular router / Settings / Access points –> Click on the number in the Number of clients column: The Back button has been fixed.
- SSIDs are highlighted in the overview of devices.
- Settings / Tariffs / Internet: Page rewritten
- Settings / Code lists / Scheduling / Holidays: A new feature has been added to the page: Copy holidays from the current year to another one (a maximum of 5 years).
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: Bulk invoice generation: Background color changed
- Inventory / Inventory / Assign items: When assigning Inventory items to clients, you can now search not only by name, but also by client ID.
- Inventory / Inventory: The Fulltext search feature now goes through the POP list too.