ISPadmin 5.19 stable
RELEASE DATE: September 2, 2021
- Other / Server stats / SMS queue: If messages are resent, the number of attempts is reset.
- Client portal / Create new Client portal password: The path for the displayed logo has been modified.
- The rendition of the additional text on invoices has been modified for cases where the stamp settings are not specified.
ISPadmin 5.19 beta2
RELEASE DATE: August 17, 2021
- Client card / Invoicing / Issue invoice: A confirm box error has been fixed that appeared when the entered invoice number did not comply with the Highest invoice number + 1 rule.
- Hardware / Netmonitor / History and Notifications: Filtering by date has been fixed.
- Settings / Active services / General: The accounting code name check is not performed if the accounting code feature is disabled (Invoicing / Settings / General / item predkontace).
- Helpdesk / Settings / Parser / Separators: A new item has been added to the form: Description. The corresponding column has been added to the table.
ISPadmin 5.19 beta1
RELEASE DATE: July 29, 2021
Main menu changes
- Clients / Internet –> Clients / Services / Internet
- Clients / CATV –> Clients / Services / CATV
- Clients / DVBC –> Clients / Services / DVBC
- Clients / VoIP –> Clients / Services / VoIP
- Clients / General service –> Clients / Services / General service
- Clients / IPTV –> Clients / Services / IPTV
- Clients / Mobile –> Clients / Services / Mobile
- Statistics / Server stats –> Other / Server stats
- Statistics / Data –> Clients / Statistics / Data
- Statistics / History –> Other / Server stats / History
- Statistics / IP phones –> Clients / Services / VoIP / IP phones
- Statistics / IPTV STB –> Clients / Services / IPTV / IPTV STB
- Statistics / IP ranges –> Hardware / IP ranges
- Statistics / Client stats –> Clients / Statistics
- Statistics / Client stats / Service overview –> Clients / Services / Service overview
- Statistics / Client stats / Cancellations –> Clients / Services / Cancellations
- Statistics / Unlinked CATV –> Clients / Services / CATV / Unlinked CATV
- Statistics / Syslog –> Hardware / Syslog
- Statistics / WiFi list –> Hardware / Routers / Router status / WiFi list
- Statistics / IP addresses –> Clients / Statistics / IP addresses
- Statistics / Deactivated clients –> Clients / Deactivated clients
- The Clients / Message board tab has been removed.
- In the Internal messages widget in Dashboard, new buttons are available that can be used to display all messages (All messages) or set up the messages (Settings).
- To be able to use this widget, you need to have the Internal messages permission in the Rights for Dashboard section (Settings/ Administrators / Administrators).
- Category information and the corresponding colors have been added to the widget as well.
- Descriptions have been changed.
- It is now possible to create a new message without specifying a category.
Discount code list
- Invoicing / Settings / Code lists / Discounts: Here you create a list of various discounts. The discounts will then appear on the service form.
- If you cannot see this tab, check your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- Client card / Active services / Add Internet service: In the discount section, click on the new button and choose one of the options. The corresponding discount type, value and name are set up by the system.
Photo gallery transfers
- Further photo gallery transfer options have been added to the existing ones.
- Now it is possible to move galleries between clients, routers and POPs.
- When you click on the relevant button, you can choose where to move the photo gallery. Select one of the options from the Move to menu: Client, Router or POP. In the next section, find a particular place to which you want to move the gallery and use the Move photo gallery button.
MikroTik router firewall filter
- If the Apply firewall rules option is set to a parent router, it is now possible to activate the application of the default FW to the edited router.
- If the Apply firewall rules option is disabled, it is possible to activate the application of the default FW only to the edited router.
- Formerly, the default FW rules were applied only if the rules were to be applied locally.
Switches without port retrieval
- You can add a new switch without port retrieval to the system (SOHO switches).
- It is necessary to modify the corresponding switch template: Enable the No port retrieval option.
- Ports of such switches can be normally assigned to Internet services. Lists of clients on those switches are displayed in the router overview.
- When adding new Internet services, you can choose even switches from subordinate routers.
- Settings / Administrators / Administrators
- The page containing the form has been reworked. When you get to the page, the individual sections are collapsed. The form is more compact as a result.
- You can expand or collapse individual sections or all sections at once.
- A new field on the form allows you to find the section(s) containing the search term.
- Client card / Information / Send email: The replacement of variables with concrete values after active service selection has been modified.
- Client card / Information / Edit: The Do not suspend setting has been fixed.
- Client card / Internet statistics: A link has been added to the Access point item.
- Client card / Active services / Internet: Short forms of network masks have been added to the overview.
- Client card / Tasks / Add new task: Incorrect retrieval of the default task type under certain conditions has been fixed.
- Client card / Invoicing / Issue invoice: A reverse charge issue in the Other invoice items section has been fixed.
- Hardware / Routers / All / Particular router / Edit: The menu in the QoS performed on / Dependent on setting now contains different sections: Routers performing QoS and Routers (the rest of the routers).
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: For MikroTik routers, it is now possible to retrieve voltage data from more than one power supply unit. The graphs have been modified too.
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: Up to 10000 routers can be displayed on a single page.
- Hardware / GPON / OLT: SNMP graph links have been added to the page.
- Hardware / POPs / All: A new column has been added to the table: ID.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: All the columns from the corresponding POP card tables can now be found in the list of devices in the pop-up window of a particular POP.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: The Add new POP or link actions can be disabled by clicking on Esc.
- POP card: The ID description has been added to the card.
- POP card / Devices / Bulk assign devices to POP: A header has been added to the column containing device IDs.
- Hardware / NetMonitor: A new category has been added to the system: Error. Two new events has been added as well: Warning and Critical. Those are used for notifications of non-existent POPs and duplicate IP addresses.
- Hardware / NetMonitor: During reload, the system takes into account changes made to the netMonitorEmailAddress setting.
- Hardware / NetMonitor / Overview: Loading of the tab has been optimized.
- Hardware / NetMonitor / History: You can enter the From and To dates.
- Hardware / NetMonitor / Notifications: You can enter the From and To dates.
- Problems with ping requests with the Malformed status have been fixed.
- Plotting of outages has been changed for WiFi graphs, traffic graphs and ping graphs.
- The UBNT backup process has been modified.
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: A new setting has been added to the list: disable_old_ssl. You can use it to deactivate older TLS versions.
- Settings / Alerts / Default: A new column has been added to the table: Device type.
- Scheduling / Task list: It is not possible to edit activities for closed tasks.
- Scheduling / Add task: The User SMS notification option is now available for all task categories.
- Scheduling / Report: Totals have been added to the table and the PDF export. In the Task price column, the amount entered in the task specification is always displayed.
- In the reminder settings, you can now check the Do not send PDF reminders box. If the box is checked, PDF versions of reminders are not sent to clients.
- Other / Bulk: You can use a particular POP as a filter (Devices in the POP). You can also add all the dependent POPs (Include devices in all the dependent POPs).
- Other / Bulk / SMS: A multiple mobile phone number issue has been fixed.
- Other / Map: The map uses Leaflet.
- Helpdesk / Tickets: The sidebar can be hidden.
- Dashboard: Data retrieval has been optimized.
- Dashboard / Alerts: In the frequency-related widgets, further device modes are taken into account.
- The destination address is retained even when the user is not logged in. Once the user logs in, they are redirected to the requested page.