20. 10. 2021
ISPadmin 5.20 stable
RELEASE DATE: November 29, 2021
- Client card / Internet statistics: The display of daily traffic graphs has been fixed. The Back button has been added to the page.
- Client card / Active services: An error message could appear during service transfer under certain circumstances. Fixed.
- Client card / Cancellations: The feature that automaticaly deletes a service once the notice period is over has been fixed.
- Client card / Invoicing / Details / Edit invoice: Redirection after clicking on the Back button has been fixed.
- Hardware / Routers / All: A QoS message has been deleted that could be wrongly displayed in the router edit mode.
- Settings / Other / SNMP OID: The template use check has been modified. Templates that are used for particular devices cannot be deleted.
- SMS notifications of received payments are sent only to those clients that have a mobile phone number entered in their Client card.
- Support requests from the Client portal are not sent to the email addresses of deactivated system users even if the option is enabled in their settings.
ISPadmin 5.20 beta3
RELEASE DATE: November 16, 2021
New submodule: POP financial statistics
- A new submodule has been integrated into the system: POP financial statistics. This submodule is an add-on to the Network monitoring and management module. For more information, contact our Sales department: email@example.com
- Using this submodule, you can keep track of costs associated with each POP.
- Hardware / POPs / All:
- New columns have been added to the table: Monthly costs, Yearly costs, One-time costs, Monthly costs incl. dependent POPs, Yearly costs incl. dependent POPs and One-time costs incl. dependent POPs.
- You can set up the display of those columns using the cog wheel button.
- POP card / Finances:
- To be able to use the page, you need to have permission for the Finances tab from the Rights for POP card section in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- The page contains an overview of one-time and regular items associated with a given POP.
- Also available are totals, including those with dependent POPs.
- A new one-time item can be added to the POP using the Add one-time item button.
- A new regular item can be added to the POP using the Add regular item button.
- Enter a name, price and description. For regular items, choose periodicity (month or year).
- Client card / Active services: The display of IP addresses for Internet services has been fixed.
- Client card / Active services: The form for adding another IP address has been fixed.
- Clients / Services / Internet: Services associated with marked clients have a green background (similarly to the client overview).
- When you entered a Client card that did not contain an address, an error appeared. Fixed.
- Settings / Other / SNMP OID: A new column has been added to the table: Ignore value. In it, you can choose one of the predefined values.
- Scheduling / Task list: The page has been optimized.
- Scheduling / Task list: A filter reset issue has been fixed.
- Other / Tools / Email address check: The error displayed on the page has been fixed.
- Other / Server stats / History / History: Some of the column names in the SMS payment notifications table have been fixed.
ISPadmin 5.20 beta2
RELEASE DATE: November 4, 2021
- Client card / Information:The entered website is now displayed correctly in the WWW item.
- Client card / Contracts / New contract: When the Include client goods in the contract box is checked, the dependent section of the page appears.
- The version check feature has been modified.
ISPadmin 5.20 beta1
RELEASE DATE: October 20, 2021
!IMPORTANT! This upgrade might take longer than usual. In some cases, even 60 minutes. Schedule it accordingly.
Nette Framework 3
- The system has been completely reworked to use Nette Framework 3.
- If you encounter some unusual system behavior, clear your browser cache!
Information tab in the Client card
- The Information tab has been completely reworked.
- The page has been divided into individual widgets that you can move around freely and that you can also hide using the page settings.
- The overview newly contains information about active services, latest tasks, latest contracts, latest documents, latest invoices and latest tickets. Also available are links to the relevant parts of the system.
- In the Client data widget, you can see the Edit, Send email and Send SMS buttons. When you click on the kebab menu button, further features are offered. Labels can be added to the client directly from the widget. Email addresses serve as active links. When you click on an address, you are taken to a form that allows you to send an email to the specified email address.
- In the Notes widget, display of notes has been modified. If a note is too long, only part of it is displayed. When you click on the Eye icon, the entire note text appears.
- A new tab has been added to the menu: Settings / Other / Maps. If you do not see it, check your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators and check the corresponding box.
- After upgrade, default values are preset for the basic settings. You can change the values using the Change settings button. You can revert to the default values using the Reset to default values button.
- In the map settings, you can specify maximum zoom and maximum native zoom. The maximum native zoom value specifies the maximum zoom value for which unique tiles are available. For higher zoom values, the tiles of the highest native zoom value will be used, which will then be enlarged by the software.
- The next two items have to do with the base (standard) map that is displayed across the system. In the Base map item, you can specify a link for displaying the base map. In the Base map copyright item, you can inlude information about the copyright related to the given map.
- The same can be set up for the satellite map (Satellite map and Satellite map copyright). If nothing is filled in, the satellite map will not be displayed in the system.
- You can also specify an overlay for the satellite map (Satellite map overlay). This overlay may contain, for example, street names that are missing from the satellite map in question.
- The last two items (Go to the map feature (coordinates) and Go to the map feature (search term)) have to do with links from the system to an external map. The first one contains a link that is used when coordinates are involved. The other one contains a link that is used when an address is involved.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview and Other/ Map
- The map rendering technology has been changed from Canvas to WebGL, which speeds up the map loading process.
- It is easier to click on a link because the click area has been enlarged.
- In case of outage, links have the attributes (line color, type and thickness) specified in the two new system link types: Offline link and Unreachable link (Hardware / Settings / Link types).
- Available shortcuts:
- Alt + click on a place in the map: Link from a place in the map to an external map
- Shift + click on a link: Link edit mode. You can change the location of link vertices. The map edit mode must be enabled.
- Ctrl + click on a vertex (or Command + click on a vertex for Macs): Link vertex deletion. The link edit mode must be enabled.
Selection of clients for bulk actions in the list of clients
- You can use various filters to select a particular group of clients for the purposes of bulk actions.
- Now it is possible to choose clients directly from the list in Clients / Contacts.
- The Clients / Contacts page has been completely rewritten.
- Checkboxes have been added to the page. You can use them to select the clients you want.
- Then, you need to find the Bulk action option at the top of the page. Choose Go to Bulk actions. Finally, select one of the three options offered (Bulk SMS, Bulk email or Bulk change).
- After confirming your choice, you are redirected to the bulk action form. On the form, you cannot edit any filters. You can only specify what exactly you want to do.
RouterOS 7 bug
- !WARNING! During the application of /queue/tree/add to RouterOS 7 routers, an issue might occur that causes the OS to crash and the router to restart.
- It is a RouterOS bug, not an ISPadmin bug.
- We recommend that you do not use RouterOS 7 until the issue is fixed by MikroTik.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: In the map, you can add new end links (button Add new end link). There is a POP on one side of the link and, for example, a client service on the other.
- Hardware / POPs / End links: This page contains a list of end links along with filtering options. Links can be edited or deleted here. If you do not see the tab, check your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators.
- POP card / Devices: End links associated with a given POP are displayed in the End links table.
- Client card / Active services: If there is a client service on the other side of a link, the link is displayed in the End links associated with the service section in the given service details. Each item allows you to click through to the edit mode or to the map.
POP contact persons
- POP card / Information
- When you are creating a new contact person, you can now choose one of the clients from the system.
- If you choose a particular client, their data (name, email address and telephone number) are used and a Client card link appears in the overview.
- If you do not choose a client, you can create a contact person the same way you did in the past.
- POP card / Information
- When editing a particular POP, you can enter a so-called main note. This note is then displayed in the Basic information section as well as in the list of POPs (Hardware / POPs / All).
- In addition, you can add notes to the POP in the Notes section. These notes are visible in the POP card only.
Bulk contract generation
- Settings / Contracts / Bulk
- Two new filters have been added to the form: Clients with labels and Services with labels.
- Multiselect is enabled for both.
- If two labels (A and B) are selected in the filter, it means that only those items (clients/services) are chosen that have both the labels.
- There is a new item in the top part of the form: Contracts. The number of the corresponding items is displayed in the item. You can click on the magnifying glass icon to view the relevant items.
Labels for reminders
- Invoicing / Settings / Templates / Reminders: A new filter has been added to the form: Labels.
- Invoicing / Reminders / Generate: A new filter has been added to the form: Labels. You can choose a particular template. As a result, the system adds the corresponding labels.
- You can select more than one label (multiselect).
- Only client labels are taken into account.
- If more than one label is chosen, a client must have all the labels.
Ticket links to services
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details
- There is a new feature in the Action menu: Link to service.
- For this option to appear, it is necessary that the user has the Edit permission for Active services. In addition, it is necessary for the ticket to be assigned to a particular client from the system.
- If you select this option, another menu appears. The menu allows you to choose a service type. Once you do that, you can choose a particular service.
- Individual services are specified by their unique ID and name (if the name has been entered in the service settings).
- Only active services are offered. Deleted services are not available.
- There is also a new button in the ticket details: Services.
- When you click on it, a list of linked services appears.
- On the list, you can cancel links to services or go to the list of active services of the assigned client.
- Client card / Active services: If a ticket is linked to a service, the service details on the list contains a new item: Related tickets. You can click on the link provided to view the related tickets.
Helpdesk in the Client portal
- If the Use for CP requests box in the department settings is checked, the Helpdesk tab and the Create ticket button are available in the Client portal.
- If the box is not checked, neither is available in the Client portal.
- From now on, only items of the Email and SMS types are displayed in the Client portal. Other types of items are not shown.
- Client card / Tasks: When you clicked on the Show related tickets button, the window did not appear. Fixed.
- Client card / Invoicing: Descriptions and functions associated with the buttons in the Client invoices section have been modified. The Print issued invoices, View issued invoices and Download issued invoices buttons now handle full invoices, not only their list. A new button has been added to the section: Download a list of issued invoices. This button can be used to export the contents of the table to a PDF file.
- Other device card / Tasks: When you clicked on the Show related tickets button, the window did not appear. Fixed.
- POP card / Devices: A new column has been added to the router table: Frequencies. The column contains frequencies retrieved from network interfaces.
- POP card / Devices: Selected actions have been added to each device in the POP. The options offered vary according to device type.
- POP card / Devices: A new button has been added to each device in the POP: Highlight. When you click on the button, the device and its links get highlighted in the map at the top of the page.
- POP card / Devices: When you click on the Create link between devices button, you can view and mark devices from another POP. This way, you can create a link between devices from two different POPs.
- POP card / Tasks: When you clicked on the Show related tickets button, the window did not appear. Fixed.
- Hardware / Routers / All: Conditions for displaying ping graphs on router interfaces have been modified.
- Hardware / POPs / Links: New options have been added to the list of filters: Source location (secondary POP location) and Destination location (primary POP location). The corresponding columns have been added to the table. Sorting of items on the list has been modified.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview: There is a new option Create link between devices in the pop-up window of a POP. Click on the button and choose two devices that you want to link. Click on Go to the link creation form. Enter the necessary data and save the form.
- Hardware / NetMonitor / Overview: Inactive routers are not displayed in the overviews.
- Hardware / Outages / Add new outage: When you clicked on the date in the Start or End field, a calendar with a wrong date appeared. Fixed.
- Hardware / Settings / Antenna templates: On the form, you can specify an antenna signal area color. You can also choose a particular color in the antenna settings.
- Hardware / Settings / Ping settings / Individual: Filters for individual columns have been added to the table.
- Settings / Tariffs / Internet: In the default mode, only active tariffs are displayed. If you want to see all tariffs, you need to check the Show inactive tariffs too box.
- Settings / Alerts: When adding an alert, you can choose the = operator too. In the list of alerts, you can activate more than one alert of the same type.
- Settings / IP pools / IP pool NAT: On the form, you can enter a network with the /32 mask.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: When invoices are being generated, a progress bar is displayed.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: When invoices are being generated, pending items from deactivated or deleted clients are ignored.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: Another SEPA export type is now available: Generate SEPA file BPER banca (IT localization).
- Invoicing / Overviews / Clients: The page has been optimized.
- Invoicing / Overviews / Debts / Debts: The page has been optimized.
- Other / Bulk / Email, SMS and Action: Multiselect has been enabled for further filters.
- Other / Bulk / Email, SMS and Action: A new filter has been added to the list: Service labels. The Labels filter takes only client labels into account, whereas the Service labels filter takes only service labels into account.
- Other / Bulk / Email, SMS and Action: Data retrieval for the Devices in the POP filter has been modified.
- Other / Bulk / Email, SMS and Action: A new option has been added to the list: Include devices in all the dependent POPs. This option appears only if you have chosen Devices in the POP as your previous filter. Another available option is Exclude POPs with multiple uplinks. In Hardware / POPs / Overview, the same options are available. You can use them to filter the displayed data.
- Helpdesk / Tickets: When adding a new ticket / reply, you can enter an email address / telephone number + name in parentheses into the email address / phone number field. If you do that, the email address / phone number will be saved to the contact persons of a given client once the message is sent.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: In the Client setting, you can find a client using their name, client ID and client number.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: In the Reminder setting, you can now specify a date as well as a time.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: If there is more than one file attached to a message, the Download all option appears.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: If a file is attached to a message, you can use the Attachment action button. When you click on it, a window appears in which you can rename the copied file and move it to the client’s documents, photo gallery or both. In addition, you can choose a particular photo gallery folder into which the file is to be copied.
- Dashboard / Finance: Links have been added to the Monthly financial overview widget.
- Dashboard / Network: Links have been added to the Router statistics widget.
- All maps in the system has been reworked to use Leaflet.
- The SMPP manager has been reworked to operate in asynchronous mode.
- Application of burst to the access-list has been enabled.
- Addition of IPv6 addresses to the MikroTik mangle rules has been fixed.
- Used RAM and CPU load alerts can be set up only for a particular GPON device. It is necessary to select a slot.
- A new variable has been added to the list of system variables: $INT_NAT_IP$. You can use it to copy the NAT IP address of a particular service to the contract.