4. 8. 2022
5.24 stable – build 07/09/2022 13:33
- GPON: The time limit for getting data from the terminal has been increased from 5 seconds to 20. This should solve the problem with saving configuration backups.
- Helpdesk: A new option is available in the Actions section of the sidebar: Create ticket. In some situations, this may help to reduce the number of clicks necessary for the action.
5.24 beta3 – build 29/08/2022 16:08
- Hardware / Routers / All: Several links have been modified (the includeRouterId parameter has been returned).
- GPON: Modifications and bug fixes related to ONT and VLAN deletion and service tariff change have been performed. Manual line-profile mapping has been enabled. On the Edit VLAN form, transparent service profiles are available in the Default SRV profile setting.
5.24 beta2 – build 18/08/2022 15:11
- Clients / Requests: Status and group background colors have been returned.
- Clients / Requests: When the user wants to add a note to a request, the system checks whether the note text is filled in. If the note is empty, it will not be saved.
- Hardware / Routers / All: A new feature for MikroTik firewall management has been added to the system: You can now add your custom address-list to the firewall either as a global variable or directly in the router settings. You can thus create and manage your custom address-list that you can then use in your NAT and Filter rules.
- Hardware / Routers / All: If a router was part of a link, then the router could not be deactivated. Now it is allowed to deactivate a router if it is part of an inactive link. If it is part of an active link, its deactivation is not allowed.
- Hardware / Routers / All: The API settings section was not available for Mikrotik – redundant routers. The section has been added to the form.
- Hardware / Routers / All: In the QoS performed on / Dependent on setting, you can now search for a router using its name or its IP address.
- Hardware / POPs / Links and End links: In the settings, it is allowed to activate only links that have active devices on both sides. If the condition is not met, the user is informed of this via a displayed message. Inactive devices are hightlighted using an exclamation mark.
- Invocicing / Cash box / Sent: The PDF export has been reworked.
- When you click on a version in the header, the relevant changelog appears.
- A potential problem with the automatic_refresh_time setting has been fixed.
5.24 beta1 – build 12/08/2022 15:59
- The update script has been modified. When the Technicians’ RADIUS access to MikroTiks feature was used in conjunction with ROS 7.2+, it could result in the rules not being applied to the router correctly. The problem was caused by the removal of the tikapp policy by MikroTik.
5.24 beta1 – build 04/08/2022 12:43
POP financial statistics
- Revenue data for individual POPs have been added to this optional submodule.
- The system takes into account only Internet services with an access point that is linked to a particular POP. For GPON services, the system makes use of the OLT and its link to a particular POP.
- Hardware / POPs / All: The following columns have been added to the table: Monthly revenues, Yearly revenues, Monthly revenues incl. dependent POPs and Yearly revenues incl. dependent POPs.
- POP card / Finances: A new section has been added to the page: Revenues. It contains total values as well as a list of all the relevant Internet services.
- Revenues are retrieved at regular intervals (every hour). Therefore, changes are not reflected immediately, but only after a certain period of time. The statistics can be updated using the Update revenues button.
List of devices in the POP with photo galleries
- POP card / Photo gallery: Beneath the POP photo galleries, you can find a list of devices in the POP that have at least one photo gallery.
- In the Action column, you can click on the available button that will take you to the overview of photo galleries of a given device.
Position of access points
- The coordinates of access points (with the exception of those with the Headend device type) are taken exclusively from the coordinates of the relevant devices.
- For access points with the Headend device type, it is possible to change the coordinates by moving the marker on the map. Also available on the form is a new button Reset GPS, which changes the access point coordinates back to the coordinates of the relevant device.
- In the device settings, it is possible to change the position, which leads to the same change in the access point position.
- The settings also include the Reset GPS button, which changes the device coordinates back to the coordinates of the relevant POP.
Hardware / CMTS / Hardware
- The table on the page has been completely rewritten.
- Links to Client card / Information have been added to client names.
- A new column has been added to the table: Service name. In it, you can see the names of the associated services as well as their IDs. Also available are links to Client card / Active services.
- Another new column contains several action icons. You can click through to the statistics, view online modem info or restart the modem.
New beta version of Calendar
- At this point, there are two different versions of Calendar available: the original version and the new beta version.
- You can switch between them using the Use the new beta version of Calendar toggle, which can be found below the page title.
- The Calendar layout and appearance have been changed. Minor issues have been fixed. The way it works remains pretty much the same.
Task date and time changes permission
- Settings / Administrators / Administrators: A new permission has been added to the Scheduling section for Ordinary users: Allow task date and time changes.
- If the checkbox is checked, it means that the user can edit the date and time details of their tasks without restrictions (as before).
- If the checkbox is not checked, it means that the user can edit the date and time details of their tasks, but only if the tasks were created by them. If the tasks were created by someone else (for example, their senior), the user will not be able to change the date and time details.
GoPay – New payment methods
- Client portal: Up until now, it was possible to pay via GoPay only by payment cards.
- Now, new payment methods have been added to the list:
- Online or offline bank transfer
- PaySafeCard coupon
- GoPay wallet
- PayPal wallet
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Invoicing / Settings / Invoice groups: When you click on the GoPay configuration option, you can select allowed payment methods for the given invoice group.
Add labels during ticket creation
- When creating a new ticket, you can use a new setting: Labels.
- This way, you can immediately specify which labels are to be added to the ticket.
- If you select a client from the system that has labels with the Assign to ticket attribute, the system will automatically add these labels to the form. You can, however, delete them or add other labels.
Add notes to ticket messages
- A new button has been added to individual ticket messages: Add note to message.
- Using this button, you can add a note to a particular message. The note will then appear beneath the message.
- The user who created the note can edit or delete it.
- In the Notification settings of the User settings (top panel), you can activate system/email notifications about message notes added and deleted.
- In the ticket settings, you can now switch to the Timeline view.
- If this view is active, the system displays not only individual ticket messages, but also information about actions performed.
- The default view is a standard view without a timeline.
- If you want to see a timeline on all tickets, you can set it up using the Always display timeline item in the Helpdesk section of the User settings (top panel).
- Client card / Active services: You can now enter a NAT IP address into the Additional IP address form.
- Client card / Active services: A new item has been added to the CMTS Internet settings: End device hardware. The device selected is displayed in the corresponding column in the list of Internet services.
- Client card / Active services: Tariff change in the GPON Internet settings has been improved. Only the service-port is updated now. No outage occurs.
- Client card / Active services: A GPON Internet service can now be moved to another client.
- Client card / Connections: If an ONT in the connection settings is changed to another one, a new button appears: Save and delete the original ONT.
- Client card / Files: File descriptions on the form were limited to 30 characters. The limit has been removed.
- The contents of ending contract emails sent to users have been changed.
- Clients / Services / Service overview: A new column has been added to the table: Labels.
- Clients / Requests: A new option has been added to the table: You can click on the Eye icon to view a list of entered notes. If there are more than five notes, only the last five notes are displayed.
- Hardware / Routers / All: For optimization reasons, a new checkbox has been added to the Mikrotik settings form: Do not apply MANGLE, FILTER and NAT rules locally.
- Hardware / Routers / All: A new option has been added to devices connected to routers: Copy.
- Hardware / Routers / All: An error associated with the use of the onlyRouterId parameter has been fixed.
- Hardware / Routers / All: The connection test process has been modified to reflect all the filter settings on the page.
- Hardware / Routers / All: A new filter has been added to the page: Manually edited mangle. The corresponding description (with an exclamation point) has been added to each relevant router.
- Hardware / Switches: An error in the graphical display of ports has been fixed.
- Hardware / NetMonitor / Overview: NetMonitor data parsing has been modified.
- You can enter an emoji into the templates of all notification types except for SMS (for example, to signal up and down device statuses).
- The NetMonitor notification generation process has been optimized.
- Settings / Tariffs / IPTV: Form validation has been modified.
- Settings / Administrators / Administrators: A full-text search feature and a button for quick access to the edit mode of your user account have been added to the page.
- Settings / Alerts / Default: A new checkbox has been added to the system alerts of the Packet loss and TTL ping types: Apply hierarchy based on POPs. If it is checked and if the specified value is exceeded by more than one device, a notification will be sent for the device with the highest position in the network (parent).
- Settings / Alerts / Default: When a template and an OID are chosen for an SNMP alert, the system displays information about the operator, value and unit specified in the template.
- Scheduling: Scheduling emails did not contain the name of the client that is not in the system. Fixed.
- Invoicing / Invoices / Invoices: The behavior of the bulk invoice generation mechanism has been modified for situations when a yearly invoicing period is combined with the Suspend service and invoicing and Repeat options.
- Invoicing / Overviews / Invoicing / By period: Calculation of some amounts has been fixed for the Paid column in the CSV export file for a particular period.
- Invoicing / Overviews / Invoicing / By period and By groups: The page layout has been changed. It is now possible to expand each individual period/group separately. The table header is always visible when scrolling.
- Invoicing / Cash book / Cash book: The Add records to the Cash book feature has been fixed.
- Helpdesk / Tickets: The default sort order of tickets has been changed from By ID to By last activity.
- Helpdesk / Tickets: You can now set up individual notifications even for tickets that are in the departments for which you have not set up global notifications.
- The zoom feature has been added to images in photo galleries. Display of images has been optimized for mobile devices.