Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
18. 7. 2023
5.29 stable – build 15/09/2023 13:42
- No changes for localizations other than CZ and SK.
5.29 stable – build 12/09/2023 15:08
- Client card / Active services: The general IPTV service edit form has been fixed.
5.29 stable – build 07/09/2023 11:01
- Helpdesk / Tickets: When emails with no text were to be forwarded, an error appeared. Fixed.
5.29 beta3 – build 04/09/2023 12:59
- Client card / Active services: The retrieval of the RADIUS static IP pools on the Edit Internet service form has been fixed.
- Client card / Invoicing: The color used for paid overdue invoices has been changed to make it easier to distinguish these invoices from proforma invoices.
5.29 beta3 – build 31/08/2023 16:18
- No changes for localizations other than CZ and SK.
5.29 beta3 – build 29/08/2023 14:33
- Client card / Active services: On the Edit Internet service form, the automatic retrieval of available IP addresses in the Client IP address, NAT IP and End device IP address sections has been disabled. As a result, the form is loaded much faster. If needed, the data can be retrieved manually using the relevant button. On the Add Internet service form, the automatic retrieval of available IP addresses works as before.
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: A new setting has been added to the list: show_netstork_data_on_entry. If you use NetStork data (if you have the corresponding submodule), the data are displayed, among other things, in the Location information widget upon arrival in the Client card. You can use this setting to disable the automatic retrieval of the data. If you do that, the Client card is loaded faster. In that case, the retrieval of the data can be enabled manually in the map.
5.29 beta2 – build 09/08/2023 16:39
- Client card / Documents: Emails sent to clients during the submission of documents for e-signature are now sent from the address specified in the system_mail setting.
- Hardware / Routers / All: When a router was copied, the Report outages settings did not get preset. Fixed.
- Hardware / GPON / ONT: The deletion of ONTs from OLTs including service ports has been fixed.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview / Map: The display of some types of links in the Safari browser on iOS devices has been fixed.
- The generation of notifications about the online status of devices has been modified.
- An OLT update issue has been fixed.
- Settings / Administrators / Administrators: In the Inventory section, you can specify which inventory types the user is allowed to work with.
- Settings / Syst. settings / General: A new setting has been added to the list: limit_signature_sms. You can use it to specify the maximum number of signature SMS messages sent to a particular mobile number in 24 hours.
- Settings / Other / SNMP OID: In the Ignore value column of the template, there is a new value available: 16777216.
- Scheduling / Task list: The sorting has been fixed for tasks created based on support requests from the Client portal.
- Inventory / Inventory / Add items: The Plus button for adding new rows has been fixed.
- Helpdesk / Tickets / Ticket details: The system checks the total size of all attachments when messages are to be forwarded to someone else. If the total size of all attachments exceeds the maximum allowed size, the system notifies you of the fact that the messages cannot be sent.
- Helpdesk / Settings / Parser / Rules: There is a new option in the Criteria section: Recipient (email address). You can use this option, for example, when you have several aliases for one email account and you want the parser to perform specified actions on incoming emails based on which address those emails were sent to.
5.29 beta1 – build 18/07/2023 12:42
Overview of documents with electronic signatures
- Clients / Signatures
- The page contains a detailed list of documents that have to do with electronic signatures.
- You can view information about individual documents and their status. You can also use a wide range of filters, export options, links to the relevant Client cards and bulk email/SMS options.
- If you do not see the page, check your user account settings in Settings / Administrators / Administrators. You should also check whether the electronic signature submodule is included in your license.
Automatic sending of messages to clients during the submission of documents for electronic signature
- Settings / Other / Email templates: In the Submission for e-signature column, you can specify an email template to be used for the purposes of the submission of documents to clients for electronic signature.
- Settings / Other / SMS templates: In the Submission for e-signature column, you can specify an SMS template to be used for the purposes of the submission of documents to clients for electronic signature.
- If the templates are set up properly, the confirmation window displayed in the process of submission for signature contains two new active settings: Send an email to the client and Send an SMS to the client.
- Once the action is confirmed, the messages are sent to the client. The client is thus informed of the fact that there are some documents to be signed in the Client portal.
Selected RouterOS version installation
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers
- A new action has been added to the bulk actions for MikroTik routers: Install selected RouterOS version.
- In the window, you can select one of the locally available versions or one of the versions available via the web archive. You can then set up the installation of that version to the chosen routers.
- You can also have a look at the overview of available versions with information about downloaded packages and use the download and delete options (Manage downloaded RouterOS versions).
Network diagram improvements
- Hardware / POPs / Overview / Network diagram
- The ISPadmin server is now highlighted in the diagram using a blue dot. The server is determined based on the server_ip setting.
- Status data are automatically updated.
- A zoom reset button has been added to the page.
- Links can be highlighted according to their status.
- Links can be highlighted according to their type.
- Links can be filtered based on their traffic.
Reverse charge and 0% VAT rate
- If you need to have a 0% VAT rate for services on reverse charge invoices, you can check the Use a 0% VAT rate on invoices box in the service settings.
- When you are in the process of issuing such an invoice, you can check the Reverse charge box and then the new Reverse charge with 0% VAT box. If you select this option, only services with the relevant setting will be displayed. The 0% VAT rate will be applied to further invoice items, too.
- When you are generating invoices in bulk, the service setting is also taken into account.
Exclusion of clients/services from bulk actions
- Other / Bulk / Email, SMS and Action
- If you click on the number of clients or services, you will get a list of all the relevant items that match the specified filters.
- If you check some of the available boxes, you can exclude the selected items from the given action.
- If you exclude at least one item from the action, you will see not only the total number of items, but also the number of excluded and remaining items on the form.
- This way, you can, for example, exclude a few clients from the bulk email action.
- Client card / Active services: The display of the buttons for the individual services in the overview has been changed. The Edit and Delete buttons are displayed as before. The rest has been relocated to a new menu that appears when you click on the blue button.
- Client card / Active services: Some descriptions on the VoIP service form have been corrected.
- Client card / Invoicing / Refund overpayment: The Overpayment refund history table has been reworked. A new option is available for cash refunds: Cancel the refund and return the money to overpayments. This option can be used for refunds that have not been sent off from the cash box yet.
- Clients / Services / Internet: The Access points filter is now displayed even if no router has been selected. A new option is available in the filter: No access point. For access points to appear, you need to select a particular router first (as before).
- Hardware / Routers / Router status / Routers: The page has been completely reworked.
- Hardware / POPs / Overview / Map: If there is more than one Internet service and/or device at a particular place, a new marker may (under certain conditions) appear on the map. When you click on it, an overview of the services and devices is displayed.
- Hardware / IP pools: The Go to page feature has been fixed.
- Settings / Administrators / Administrators: In the Rights for Main menu / Hardware / Switches section, there are new permissions for adding (copying), editing and deleting switches.
- Scheduling / Calendar (new version): Information about assigned labels has been added to the window that appears when you hover over a task.
- Scheduling / Calendar (new version): Arrows that can be used to display entire texts instead of shortened ones have been added to the window that appears when you hover over a task.
- Invoicing / Cash box / Unsent: The Cancel the refund and return the money to overpayments option is now available for newly generated cash refunds.
- Invoicing / Reminders / Generate: In the Action window, which appears after reminder generation, there is a new section Email (clients without phone number).
- Other / Map: If there is more than one Internet service and/or device at a particular place, a new marker appears on the map. When you click on it, an overview of the services and devices is displayed.
- Helpdesk / Tickets: In the Entered column, you can filter tickets based on the specified time range.
- Client-related system variables can now be used in authorization SMS messages for electronic signatures.
- A new variable has been added to the list of system variables: $CLIENT_SIGNATURE_SMS_CODE$. You can use it to add the authorization code for electronic signature to the corresponding document.
- An issue with SMS messages containing an apostrophe has been fixed.