How to set Inventory item descriptions that are to appear on invoices
- Each Inventory item has several attributes that can be used to create a so-called pending item. This item then appears on an invoice.
- In Settings / Syst. settings / Inventory / Other, you can define which attributes are to be included in pending items and in which order.
- Use the arrows in the first column to change the order.
- Specify which attributes will appear on invoices by clicking on the corresponding icons in the Active column.
- Green check mark = The attribute will appear on invoices.
- Red cross = The attribute will not appear on invoices.
- If you click on a green check mark, it will turn into a red cross.
- If you click on a red cross, it will turn into a green check mark.
- The changed settings apply to newly generated pending items only. The pending items generated before the change do not reflect the new settings.