Duplicate email address / phone number alert
- When adding or editing a client, you can have the system check whether the entered email addresses or phone numbers are unique (not identical with any of the addresses or numbers in the system).
- This feature can be activated or deactivated in Settings / Syst. settings / General. Specifically, you need to change the check_duplicated_contact_mails_phones setting.
- By default, the feature is disabled.
- If you want to enable it, you need to take into account the fact that the client form save process might take longer.
- If you click on the Save button and the system finds a duplicate entry in one of the relevant fields, a pop-up window with details appears.
- You can either return to the form (Cancel) or confirm the save action (Continue).