Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
- As far as version 5 is concerned, 1 license standardly means 1 client. It does not matter whether any service is added to a client or not. For example, if there are 1000 clients in the system, it means that you are using 1000 licenses.
- The total number of available licenses and the total number of active licenses are displayed in the right part of the top panel.
- If no licenses are available any more, the numbers turn red.
- If this happens, you will not be able to add another client.
- If you find out that you do not have enough licenses, please contact our Sales Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). They will help you resolve the situation.
- As for version 5, you can increase the number of available licenses by a minimum of 50.
- There is no one-off payment for the increase.
- The change will be reflected in the future invoices for the services provided.