If you want to issue invoices for VoIP services, it is important to pay attention to a few things that are specific to this type of service. For you to be able to issue invoices for VoIP calls in a particular month, a corresponding list of calls must be imported into the system. It is also necessary to check the voip_offset setting in Settings / Syst. settings / General and take it into account when you are issuing invoices.
Let us have a look at a specific example:
- You want to issue invoices for August 2019 (8/2019).
- The system issues invoices for Internet services for 8/2019.
- The system also issues invoices for VoIP services.
- If the voip_offset item is set to -1, the system issues invoices for July calls (7/2019).
- If the voip_offset item is set to -2, the system issues invoices for June calls (6/2019).
The same applies to individual invoice generation. If the voip_offset item is set, for example, to -1 and if you want to issue an invoice for July calls, you have to check the August checkbox. Do not check the July checkbox! If you did that, the system would issue an invoice for June calls, not for July ones!